22 Russell Street
+44 (0)1753 624 242
Senior Account Manager
Be part of a fast-growing global brand agency, where you can really make a difference every day.
Are you a brand champion, someone with extensive experience gained from working within design agencies, servicing a variety of brands?
As a Senior Account Manager at 1HQ, you will have a few years of work under your belt, maybe you have tried a few things before realising that brands and design are where your heart lies.
We would expect you to be constantly curious about your client’s business and brands, with eyes wide open for new ways of working that will add value to your clients, our business and your development within Client Servicing.
Your project management skills will need to be top notch as you work alongside our talented creative team and partner with clients at all levels.
If you are a team player with a creative spirit, an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude, you will flourish in our passionate, highly collaborative and commercially minded team. Together we will strive to deliver fresh and creative thinking to everything we do.
· 3 – 5 years’ relevant professional experience
· Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Strong written skills with the ability to write concise, challenging and inspirational creative briefs based on insights into the market and category, and the client’s objectives and challenges
- Highly experienced in project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to create PowerPoint presentations using templates and to create and update Excel spreadsheets using formulas including filters, pivot tables and linking workbooks
- An understanding of financial processes with the ability to build complex cost estimates, undertake billing tasks, raise Purchase Orders and enter timesheets
- Be able to create and manage forecasts by client for turnover, fee and profitability
- Understand and be able to work with accruals and deferments during the billing process
- Ability to deal with and prioritise a variety of tasks and manage time accordingly
- A problem solver who uses initiative and can deliver speedy and pragmatic solutions
Send your application and CV to email@example.com