22 Russell Street
+44 (0)1753 624 242
Be part of a fast-growing global brand agency, where you can really make a difference every day.
1HQ Global, part of the Ceuta Group, are looking for the next star to join our growing Marketing team in Windsor. You will be enigmatic, proactive and looking to make a real impact.
With strong copywriting skills, a keen interest in digital marketing and the ability to think outside the box, you will enjoy finding innovative ways to engage new audiences and build great relationships.
This won't be your first job; you'll have experience working within Marketing and be ready for the opportunity to really contribute and help 1HQ grow through Marketing channels.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be involved in creating a wide range of content to help build and maintain a pipeline of global business leads.
You will manage day-to-day social media activities, e-mail marketing campaigns and work closely with external digital agencies to keep the 1HQ Global website up to date.
We are looking for a self-motivated and organised individual, with a creative flair to match our ethos. We are a global team, so you'll be working to support our US, Singapore and Netherlands offices as well as our wider 1HQ Network.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a marketing role either agency or client side.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage a number of different projects at any one time while adhering to set deadlines.
- Strong copywriting skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally GDPR trained
- Experience of managing social media channel marketing and scheduling platforms, preferably Sprout Social.
- Strong relationship building skills internally and externally.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Experience of Umbraco or similar CMS.
- Previous experience in email marketing and MailChimp
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud.
This is a UK based role; we won't be considering any sponsorships or relocations for this role. We would love our perfect person to be able to start in April.
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org