John M. Keynesplein 12,
+31 6 29 44 41 88
Placed in the heart of the 1HQ team in our Netherlands office, the purpose of this role is to provide insightful, strategic and conceptual thinking across both current and prospective clients.
This role will also act as the point of contact for our Account Handling and Creative Teams and their growing project portfolios.
You will have at least 5 years’ experience working with FMCG clients, keeping your multiple client base informed and happy.
Your skill set will encompass creating excellent written concepts and you’ll be ready to bring a fresh pair of eyes and new ideas to each project. You will also enjoy presenting strategic and creative pitches.
We are looking for someone who can identify what needs to be done and can crack on with it, involving the wider team when needed.
· To provide clear, killer insight based upon critical analysis of trends, past research and data found through desk research, safaris and provided by clients, in order to deliver excellent conceptual and creative output.
· Help shape the agency’s design strategy team proposition and offer in-line with 1HQ’s growth strategy.
· Develop integrated communication and promotional strategies for clients across the marketing and communication mix.
· Build knowledge of key clients, their market and competitors.
· To identify new, creative and innovative product and communication opportunities.
· Effectively communicate and present recommendations to clients.
· Provide day-to-day client support including working on, but not limited to, yearly brand planning, campaign evaluation, new business pitches, award entries and agency credentials.
· Develop creative platforms and opportunities for brands and their innovation, communication and promotional strategies, working with a variety of different clients including brand, packaging, retail, advertising and digital.
· Shape and formulate standout creative ideas and solutions.
· Work as an integral team member alongside account management and creative colleagues to provide valued and valuable design strategy consultancy for clients
· Conduct ethnographies, stakeholder interviews, focus groups and workshops.
· Carry out any other reasonable tasks in connection with the job function, as requested by your manager.
Ready to Apply? Send us an email, attaching your CV and tell us who you are to email@example.com