Netherlands based Account Director
1HQ are looking for the next star to join our team in the Netherlands. You will be enigmatic, passionate about building great relationships, able to keep your plates spinning and demonstrate your experience that shows you can deliver what we are looking for.
This role requires experience across Project Management including creating budget proposals, ensuring profitability, thinking strategically in your approach, and working collaboratively across teams.
You will feel confident in challenging the brief to encourage fresh thinking and work collaboratively with both the strategy and creative teams in the creation of first stage/new client/pitch briefs.
You’ll also provide constructive feedback to the creative team to ensure work remains on brief and strategy, not only on projects but also on ways of working.
Client relationships are essential, you can establish ways of working where clients feel you are an integral part of the team. Also understanding the whole team hierarchy and relevant sub sections of the marketing team and ensuring that relationships are established across all levels from VP/Marketing Director down – with support from more senior team members.
You can demonstrate success in farming your current clients for potential new business opportunities across all specialisms and capabilities and identify wider opportunities and challenges within your client’s business and introduce and brief senior members of the 1HQ team, with the aim of influencing our clients at the highest level.
- Excellent communication skills, with confidence to present and communicate to a variety of audiences both internally and externally.
- Strong written skills with the ability to write concise, challenging, and inspirational, creative briefs based on insights into the market and category, and the client’s objectives and challenges.
- A proactive approach to building relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work well in a team, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised and have exceptional attention to detail to manage projects and client relationships seamlessly.
- Ability to deal with complex challenges effectively and see them through to conclusion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the ability to create PowerPoint presentations using templates and to create and update Excel spreadsheets using formulas, including filters, pivot tables, and linking workbooks.
- An understanding of financial processes with the aim to build complex cost estimates, undertake billing tasks, raising purchase orders and entering timesheets.
- Be able to create and manage forecasts by client for turnover, fee, and profitability.
- Understand and be able to work with accruals and deferments during the billing process.
- A problem solver who uses initiative and can deliver speedy and pragmatic solutions.
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org